【用法归纳】 1. rescue可作动词，意为“救援，营救”。常用结构：rescue sb. / sth. from sb. / sth. 把……从……营救出来。如：
The lifeboat was sent out to rescue the sailors from the ship.
come to one’s rescue救援某人。如：
The firemen came to our rescue in time, so my family became safe.
1. He held on to a tree until ________________________
2. He bravely went into the burning house ____________
3. ______________ (营救工作) had been going very well until a sudden heavy rain.
【用法归纳】 turn to意为“求助于，（把……）转向”， to是介词。如：
Follow the main road until a supermarket, and then turn to the right.
More and more people turn to computer science.
When I am in trouble, I always turn to her (for help).
【拓展】 其他与turn相关的常用短语：turn on打开；turn off关闭；turn up调大（声音等），出现，来到；turn down调?。ㄉ舻龋?，拒绝; turn over翻转，翻身；turn around转身, 好转。
1. When I get tired, I ____________ biscuits to get energy. 2. There’s no reason to __________________ this advice.
3. We had been waiting for him for a long time, yet he didn’t ______________.
4. If you ________________ a turtle (海龟) on its back, it will become helpless.
5. Make sure to ____________ the light before you leave. 6. The bus was so full that I could hardly _____________. 7. Where’s your book? Take it out and _______________Page 4.
8. It’s good to have a friend to ______________ when you are in difficulty.